Inverness Big Bass Classic
Angler registration is $85 or $170 for two anglers.
Registration goes live January 3, 2020 at 9 a.m. and will close March 20, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- Register Online via Tix.com
- Additional fee of $5.75 for an angler, or $10 for angler and co-angler, plus tax.
- Registration Form PDF
- Complete PDF and mail or visit in-person the Inverness Visitor Center, 203 E. Dampier Street, Inverness Monday - Friday 9 - 5 p.m.
- No additional fees with cash or check. A credit or debit card fee of $3.95 will apply.
- Phone Registration handled by Tix Customer Service 1-800-595-4849
- Tix Customer Service will only register anglers over-the-phone and take payments. Please call the Inverness Visitor Center at 352-341-7820 with questions regarding the tournament.
- Additional fee of $7.75 for an angler, or $12 for angler and co-angler, plus tax.
- At tournament, space permitting
- Cash or check recommended, no additional fees
Questions? Call 352-341-7820 or email
Event Day Information
Check in at the park between 6:00 a.m. - 6:55 a.m. to get your boat number and bag from Apopka Marine. Captain's Meeting will be held on the water with the tournament director over a sound system.
- Eden Park (recommended)
- North Apopka Boat Ramp
- 44 E Boat Ramp
Florida Fish & Wildlife Public Boat Ramp Finder
- $1,000 Hourly Payout
- Additional $1,000 for the biggest catch of the day
- Additional $1,000 for the biggest bag of the day
- Additional $1,000 lady angler
- Payouts available with Apopka Marine and Skeeter Real Money Programs!
Provide your cell phone number during registration for text updates.
- HOUR 1 [9-10 AM] $1,000.00
- HOUR 2 [10-11 AM] $1,000.00
- HOUR 3 [11AM -12 PM] $1,000.00
- HOUR 4 [12-1 PM] $1,000.00
- HOUR 5 [1-2 PM] $1,000.00
- HOUR 6 [2-3 PM] $1,000.00
- BIG BASS OF DAY $1,000.00
- BIGGEST BAG OF DAY $1,000.00
- LADY ANGLER BIGGEST BAG $1,000.00